Wednesday, November 24, 2010

5 Miles

Had a fantastic run this morning, despite the FREAKING WIND!!!! I'm starting to feel stronger and realizing just what I'm capable of doing now. Do I have a plan? No, not really. I stick with the Mileage from the Higdon plan but when I'm out there, I just run. I see a light post and pick up the pace til I get there, then slow down...speed up to the next building, slow down, etc. etc. and it just works for me.

This whole running thing truly is an individual sport and I'm starting to understand that more and more. I'm not going to focus on how this person is doing it or how that person is doing it, their pace, their heart rate....it just makes it too complicated for me. Don't get me wrong, I DO WANT POINTERS, I DO want ADVICE, but I NEED to just RUN! :o)

3 Miles tomorrow before I begin the Feast Cookin'....TONS to do today! :o)
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment