Thursday, October 14, 2010

I should have run Monday AND yesterday but really had to recover from the weekend!! We got home at 1am yesterday morning and I was BEAT! I didn't think running the 14miler, showering and packing up to head out to lunch and airport was going to be that big of a deal...but add the 2hr time difference when we got to Vegas and the rush I got when we arrived, I couldn't "relax"....LOL!

There was no way I could have run yesterday, I could barely walk! I am concerned why my right lower leg just ACHES after these runs when I push myself...is it supposed to hurt? I hobbled for the first 5 minutes or so today but then felt fine. I don't know, this is all new to me...I'm a NEWBIE runner for goodness sake and am just trying to figure it all out!

Ran today at 9:30 and it was GREAT! Weather was awesome, sun was shining....this was the perfect morning for a run! I felt like I was awake and energized!

2.9 miles
30:00 min
10:42 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment