Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sore Throat, Ear Aches, Congestion....ugh...

Oh these allergies will be the death of me!!! Is it allergies? Is it a cold? Gotta love living in the Austin area...NOT!!! I don't know what's going on! I do know that two of my good friends both got sick right before they did their triathlons so what goes on in your training? Does your immune system get compromised when you are running and/or working out 4+ times a week? Why do alot of us get "sick" symptoms when we are doing something that's supposed to be "healthy" for us!?

I'm only running 4 days a week and watching what I eat, but maybe I'm not eating enough? I don't know!! I wish I had a nutritionist sometimes I swear! Just give me a meal and running plan and keep it stupid simple for me PLEASE! Well I know that's not going to happen so the internet is my friend or maybe my enemy..."frenemy"???!! Who knows! All I know is that this whole training thing is new for me. I can follow a plan, but it has to be put in very simple terms...the more complex the less "fun" it is and we all know Gina needs it to be fun! LOL

Not sure what I'm doing...

Taking Zyrtec...check
Drinking Emergen C twice a day...check
Trying to get better at my water intake....check
Trying to stay on the vitamin bandwagon...check

Oh Consistency...where are you?! I NEED MORE CONSISTENCY!

Well, off to brunch with friends and then my 4 miler today!
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment